Sunday, October 4, 2009

You don't know as much about me as you think.

On Florence Neighbors someone seems to think I'm Debra Glass.

That's wrong. I'm in no way related to her, nor do I even know her. I've never emailed or had any contact with that woman.

I don't give a damn about your petty squabbles over on the Times-Daily Forums. I read them, sometimes. But I'm of the opinion that most of the people over there are borderline retarded. I'm serious about that. There's really something wrong with those people. I'm above all that.

And while I might occasionally make fun of someone's appearance, they have it coming. Some time soon I'm going to do a feature about all the combovers that are so popular among local politicians.

But really I'm going to be writing more serious things. Uncovering lies. You know there are all kinds of things that go on in the Shoals that everyone knows, but no one can do anything about. There are tons of hypocrites, liars and lawyers in this town. We know they do illegal things, but we can't prove it in a court of law. So this blog will be dedicated to telling those secrets and lies.

Am I going to be 100% right and factual? Nope, no one can be. There are errors, especially when you are repeating rumors. But we also know that most of the rumors are true. We all know that.

Here's an example... a rumor a Tuscumbia fireman told me. He said that they were supposed to get raises. These raises were held up but they were supposed to be effective from the date of notification.

When they finally got their checks the back pay was missing. The firemen wanted to know what happened to it. They were told if they asked again they would be fired. Apparently the money got pocketed by someone on the Tuscumbia city council. It just disappeared.

Hey, Times-Daily, why don't you look into that?

No comments:

Post a Comment